To prevent from spreading Covid-19
- ●Entry must be made to participate this briefing in advance. (We will not accept participants without entry)
- ●We will accept up to 300 people.
- ●The venue is an auditorium that can hold 1,000 people and the seat will keep a certain distance to next person.
- ●Please wear a mask at our campus and also use alcohol disinfectant at the reception.
- ●Please refrain from coming if you have any of the following conditions
・Those who have symptoms such as fever or coughs in the morning of the day
・Those who have stayed abroad within 14 days before this event.
Please note that we might cancel the event or partially change the content of the event depending on future circumstances. In this case, we will notify you by e-mail.
[For International Students, Returnee Students, and Students of International School]
Detailed information and schedule of entrance examination will be conducted in English.
Page to IUHW School of Medicine
- Date and Time
- Saturday, Jun 20, 2020／16:30-17:15
- Auditorium, The 1st Floor, IUHW Tokyo Akasaka Campus
[3-minute walk from Akasakamitsuke Station（Exit A)]
"Detailed information and schedule of entrance examination" in English
・Detailed information and schedule of entrance examination
・Questions and answers