In principal, all applications are accepted through the online application in Japanese. In case you find it difficult to apply in Japanese, please proceed with your application in "Application in English".
"The Special Entrance Examination for International Students" and "The Special Entrance Examination for Returnee Students & Students of International School"
On Monday, 5th November 2018, we will start to accept the applications to "The Second Round of the Special Entrance Examination for International Students" and "The Second Round of the Special Entrance Examination for Returnee Students & Students of International School".
The application deadline is Monday, 19th November 2018
- Please proceed with your application in the following steps.
- Please also make sure to check your eligibility before applying (PDF①)
- Please fill in documents clearly and do not use the cursive. Typing is also allowed only if in English.
Step1. Confirm the Application Guidelines and download the application form below which you are going to apply.
- Application form for International Students (PDF②)
- Application form for Returnee Students & Students of International School (PDF③)
Step2. Fill in the application form.
Please send your application form to the Admissions Office via e-mail as an attached file at the same time as Step5.
Step3. Prepare your application materials.
Please see the necessary application materials (PDF④). Necessary application materials differ according to the applicant's eligibility.
- Statement of Purpose (PDF⑤) All applicants are required to submit
- Awards and Activities (PDF⑥) All applicants are required to submit
- Health Questionnaire (PDF⑦) All applicants are required to submit
- Resume (PDF⑧) Only applicants who have working history
Step4. Make a payment of the entrance examination fee to the following bank account.
Please also burden the transfer fee at your expense.
※ Please send the copy of the receipt or specification of your payment to the Admissions Office via e-mail as an attached data at the same time as Step5.
|Special Entrance Examination for International Students||JPY 15,000|
|Special Entrance Examination for Returnee Students & Students of International School||JPY 60,000|
Step5. Scan all necessary application materials, convert them into JPEG or PDF format and send them to the Admissions Office via e-mail as attached files. Please also write "Med-exam" in the subject line when sending e-mail.
- ※ Please check your necessary application materials (PDF④) again before sending e-mail to the Admissions Office.
- ※ In the case documents of any certificates are 'Valid only if in sealed', please contact the Admissions Office via e-mail and send them directly to the Admissions Office via postal mail.
- ※ All application materials must arrive at the Admissions Office no later than Tuesday 14th August 2018.
Step6. The examination voucher will be sent to your e-mail address as an attached PDF file within 5 business days after the application materials arrive at the Admissions Office.
- ※ Please make sure to print it out and bring it on the day of the examinations. IUHW will not send the examination voucher via postal mail.